TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

I've been thinking fairly seriously about going to art school for a while now. I think I've developed enough as an artist to not have too much trouble going where I want to go, but I'd be lying if I said I don't worry about being ostracised for my politics. Don't misunderstand, I'm incredibly left wing, but I don't think Trump is the second coming of Hitler, so I'm actually kinda worried I might be too right wing for a smooth life in art school.

Raziberry responds:

As someone who is liberal on almost every single issue, but still prefers Trump to Clinton, I can relate. People are getting fanatical, it's insane.

Technical Dave-Art School Technical Dave-Art School

I'm leaving this review simply to say that I enjoy Scud the Disposable Assassin also.

Raziberry responds:

Hell yeah, man.

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Holy fuck this looks beautiful.

Rooshie responds:

ありがとうございました

Sonic Inflation Adventure Sonic Inflation Adventure

That was scary

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

I remember playing this when I was just a little kid, and that was almost a whole decade ago.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

I played this all the time when I was little, I absolutely love this game.

Guess the Booty Round 6 - Rewards Guess the Booty Round 6 - Rewards

Rotty Tops

Gorillaz - Humanz (IN THE ORIGINAL STYLE) Gorillaz - Humanz (IN THE ORIGINAL STYLE)

Yeah, I like the new album, but I'm having the sad realisation that it's the worst album they've put out barring 'The Fall'.
It's a bit of a Shantae Half Genie Hero situation: It's good, but nowhere near as good as what came before it.

Beast's Rage Beast's Rage

With a bit more definition, your paintings would be damn near flawless.

Libernico responds:

Thanks!

I also thought it needed more refinement, but I liked the roughness of the painting and I thought that if I kept going I might lose that.